A Battle in the Asteroids A Battle in the Asteroids

A well done orchestral piece. Very rarely do I hear a song like this that doesn't butcher the string section's sound. Kudo's to you! I hope to see more songs of this quality in the future.

jpops0702 responds:

Thanks for your review, I certainly appreciate it. I'm working on a set of pieces. Should be finished on the first one in a week or two.

Toucan - Dialogue Toucan - Dialogue

I've always admired your compositions, but this one in particular was one of your best. It had a soft flow but still had power acting as a prelude to a great adventure that awaits.

SilentTakedown responds:

I'm glad you like it!

Tango for String Quartet Tango for String Quartet

I don't understand how people could vote anything less than a 5 on this blatantly obvious masterpiece.

Sad Piano Loop Sad Piano Loop

I love it. The simplicity is what really gets me. There is no need for any real dynamic change because of how well it's constructed. The tempo of the piece is absolutely perfect. The quality of the piano is great, and I only wish I could write a soft piano piece like this. Well done.

Dreams Without Care Dreams Without Care

I must say, I LOVE the melody you wrote out. The string addition towards the end was a nice touch. But the piano could've been a little less choppy or at least start out a little softer and crescendo-ing into the main lines. I think a build up of volume around where the melodic line starts to repeat would do your song a little more good. The beginning didn't give me the impressions of a peaceful song as much, but rather a dramatic one. And indeed I did hear a more dramatic song than a peaceful one. A nice alternative nonetheless.

Katie... Katie...

The melody in the midsection was nice, but the quality of the instruments in the song leaves much to be desired. In addition, the opening was a little rough, starting out a little softer would be a good improvement, and the piano/strings have some quality issues. The strings especially around 2:00 should be brought out a little more to balance with the other sounds, but the melodic concept for that area was nice. A few more diminuendos and building crescendos to add suspense would be nice. Overall the concept was nice but more editing needs to be put in.

shooter0078 responds:

thanks for the honesty! I take that into account if I ever redo the song. I hope you enjoyed it!

Flowing Breeze Flowing Breeze

It's a very relaxing piece. Great transitions. Although, at times I felt that the harmonic line was a little too loud, and the melodic line could use some more crescendos and varying dynamics. But nonetheless a 5 star work.

My String Quartet My String Quartet

The quality on the strings were superb. May I ask what virtual instrument library you used?

Blind-Bane responds:

this was 5 million years ago.. but edirol i think.

Silent Tears (Piano) Silent Tears (Piano)

It sound familiar.

Reaaaaaally famliar. >:(

Zero123Music responds:

wrote it many years ago, so I'm hoping I got there first :P

Unholy Ascension {SF} Unholy Ascension {SF}

Man, I loved it.

Dude...I don't even know what to say. It was just amazing.

strikefreak responds: