Pursuit of the Falcon Pursuit of the Falcon

I likes it!

Well, I've never been a great fan of Star Wars, but I definitly think that this flash is awsome! Love the artwork. ^-^

4chan 4evar 4chan 4evar

Its funny

Loved how you put youtsuba in

:the Composer: :the Composer:

A True Masterpiece...

I used to think that people who cried while watching a flash movie on Newgrounds were either "Overly Emotional" people, or idiots...but after watching :The Composer:, I think differently.

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

Original.

Great game, an original idea. ;D

I left my comp to go eat dinner and do homework for about an hour or so, and I had up to a 5 mil combo.

My Pet Protector 2 My Pet Protector 2

Its a good game

I live now you improved on the last pet protector

@bosaap Thats not a penis.....its a bone, for one of the later exploration levels

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Creative

Btw, i heard that the string theory was disproved on the Science Channel. I think M Theory was too......Buuuut....I"m not a science buff so, yea.

A Battle in the Asteroids A Battle in the Asteroids

A well done orchestral piece. Very rarely do I hear a song like this that doesn't butcher the string section's sound. Kudo's to you! I hope to see more songs of this quality in the future.

jpops0702 responds:

Thanks for your review, I certainly appreciate it. I'm working on a set of pieces. Should be finished on the first one in a week or two.

Toucan - Dialogue Toucan - Dialogue

I've always admired your compositions, but this one in particular was one of your best. It had a soft flow but still had power acting as a prelude to a great adventure that awaits.

SilentTakedown responds:

I'm glad you like it!

Tango for String Quartet Tango for String Quartet

I don't understand how people could vote anything less than a 5 on this blatantly obvious masterpiece.

Nekkid Nekkid